Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sketches {by Tamara}



Ok....let's try this again...I accidentally published this last week by mistake...had to delete it and now have to retype it all SIGH.

The challenge at  Sketches {by Tamara} this week is to journal about something you've overcome. I wrote about my migraines and how it took me over 15 years of suffering to figure out that my main trigger is BANANAS! I'm also sensitive to tomatoes and nuts. If you've overcome something and would like to save the experience for your scrapbook, now is a great time to do that. If it's something you can share, we'd love to see it linked up on the Sketches {by Tamara} blog so we can congratulate you.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Awesome page Anita! Way to pay attention to your body... it speaks to us when we listen!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great page!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

lovely layout..I have migraines now and then... used to have them a lot but got out of that relationship and they all but vanished.. glad you found your triggers!

Liz Williams said...

Thanks for giving me my first laugh of the day. Love that nurse!!