Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sketches {by Tamara} Card Sketch


Welcome to Sketches! {by Tamara} Tuesday...this week we have a great card sketch for you to try. Here's my sample using the brand new Tote-ally Tess set from Stampin Up!


And did you notice that I finished the INSIDE of this card? Why is it that I have to think soooo hard to remember to do that when all it REALLY takes is a strip of leftover coordinating paper?

If you like this sketch, why not link up your creation over on the Sketches! {by Tamara} blog and show us what you did! Next week will be a REAL challenge for me...it's a journalling challenge...yes, that's right...the dreaded journalling. I can't wait to see what I come up with LOL

9 comments:

Patti said...

This is awesome! I love the colors and your image is so,so cute!

Queenie Jeannie said...

The new Tess set is so awesome!!!! I just made a couple of cards myself using her!

Sparkle said...

What a fun and sassy card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

this is really cute!

Liz Williams said...

This little blue bird has found the perfect tree for his nest. A clever use of these wonderful colors.

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Kristin said...

I agree! It really WAS a challenge this week, wasn't it? You did a cute job though :-) Hope you are well!

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

I totally adore this set..... might have to e mail my demo! You did a great job with it!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Anita, this card is totally cute & lovely!
Hugs,
Cabio