Friday, January 15, 2010

Raising the Bar












There's a new challenge blog on the cyber-block...you may have noticed my new badge over there on the right? I am a Bar-Tender for the Raising the Bar challenge blog. My former Inktegrity boss lady and great e-friend Joni has set up this challenge blog to encourage you to use your crafting tools, stamps, hoarded goodies, must-haves-but-still-in-the-box supplies to its fullest potential.



We will "Raise The Bar" each week, offering fun challenges that will encourage you to try something new, re-visit an old favorite technique, or just step out of your box! Head on over to the blog now to check out what the other ladies have done with this week's theme "Debut Day" - use something new! I think this is the last "new" SU set I have that I haven't used yet...so I had to carefully save it for this challenge. I love daffodils and was thrilled to see this set in the Occasions Mini Catalogue just out. This time I've stamped with Stazon and colored with my SU markers...easy peasy lemon squeezy (HA! haven't said that in a while).
 
Oh....and did I mention that Joni is offering up some great blog candy over at the Raise the Bar blog? RUN, don't walk, to check it out...wish I were eligible :(

6 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous card Anita! Great idea for a challenge blog too...I'm going to check it out!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card, Anita. Can't wait to play in the Raise the Bar challenge.

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card!! Can't wait to play along!!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! so so pretty!