Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ketto-riffic "not-really-a-Flutterby" Challenge Card


YAY! I finally found some REAL mojo today. I crafted away and came up with 4 cards...I can't show you all of them today, but I am sooo happy with the way they all turned out. This one is for quite a few challenges.

-Flutterby Wednesday - Embossing (the Spellbinders Tag is embossed) + Danni's impromptu Bella weekend theme LOL
-Technostampers Monday Sketch Challenge
-Charisma Cardz - use "fruity" colors (pink, red, yellow green)
-Color Throwdown - Olive, Melon Mambo and So Saffron (I'll admit this happened totally by accident and I was surprised when I checked my notes to see that this was the CTD for this week LOL)
-Cute Card Thursday - use a fairy
-Raise the Bar - Use something gifted to you - the dp was a RAK from an SCS friend.
-Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Spring
-Stamp and Scrap Saturday - use your stash, at least 6 months old (both pieces of dp)
-Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential - bright, sunny colors
-AllSorts - Hearts & Flowers (check that dp closely LOL)
-Incy Wincy - Favorite Coloring Medium - SU Markers (NO I STILL don't Copic LOL)

WHEW...that's a record for me! But darnit...wouldn't you know it does NOT fit Pile It On this week? LOL

24 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! I love all the berries in the background paper! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Sally said...

Fabulous card. I love the berries. Gorgeous paper. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Danni said...

Oh Anita!! You made my heart so happy!! My flutter by and my bella weekend!! Thank you for playing along with me! Love this card, oh so cute!! You rock!!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Lisa Jane said...

Great card, as an old rollerskater myself the comment made me chuckle lol
Lisa ;)

Deb said...

fabulous card, love the image and the sentiment is so fun!
thanks for joining in the CCT challenge!
hope you are having a great weekend, hugs Debx

Nancy said...

Awesome card, Anita!! Doesn't Danni come up with the best challenges, impromptu and otherwise? This ketto is a cutie!!

Jules said...

Hi Anita

I love your card.

So bright and cheerful and such a cute, well coloured, image.

The background paper is delicious!!!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Lisa said...

Hi Anita, Great card! I love the gorgeous dp and such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Allison said...

sooo cute
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Patti said...

Seriously.... how many challenges was that? Your as amazing as your card! Super cute image!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Well Hello There Anita!! How awesome is this creation!! LOVE the bright colors and your image coloring is amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. We do hope you'll come back again next week for more fun!! GREAT JOB!!

Leann said...

This is so cute - well done on so many challenges too!
Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
Hugs x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh she's just precious!! I adore your coloring and that fabulous yummy paper!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! Brilliant design! HUGS

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Hi Anita, thanks for the comment on my blog. You're so sweet. I absolutely love your card! I'll have to check out this tutorial now that I've seen your fabulous card. :)

debhorst said...

oh so "berry" cute!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD Challenge!

MJ said...

You are not kidding you had some mojo going on! This is adorable. So many great little details. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge. Great job.

dpkennedy said...

Adorable paper with that adorable Ketto! Pretty card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Kimberly S said...

So sweet, and an adorable Ketto! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Jodi said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love the pretty coloring you did, it sure is a bright and happy card!
Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Vee said...

Fab image and lovely fruity colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cheery card!! Love your colors, dp and your design!! Pretty coloring. Great take on the Sat. Spotlight and Flutter by Wednesday creation. Great take on all those challenges!!

Jessica G. said...

I love that song! Adorable image and awesome DPs. Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Micki said...

Oh this card is totally adorable. I love that stamp image. Just love it. The card definitely makes me think 'Spring', lol. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS.