Sunday, January 17, 2010

Corrosive Goes Digi


Can I get a WHOOO HOOOO! I FINALLY got a new printer...sigh...for those regulars to my blog, you might remember that it was mid-November when my printer died. No printer means no DIGI stamps :( And I looooove digi stamps.

So, this is my digi-stamp comeback...and not a day to soon LOL This month over at Corrosive Challenges we have a fabulous digi stamp company sponsoring... Allison Spelman of Stretch 'n Bubbles. These two sister bears are one of her super-cute FREE digi stamps. As soon as I saw this image I thought of that famous Seinfeld scene where Elaine keeps pushing on people and saying "Get Out!". I know these bears are supposed to be hugging, but to me it kinda looks like big sis pushed lil' sis over LOL.

I used the MOJO Monday sketch for this card...oh...and I should mention that the challenge this week at Corrosive is to use a digi stamp LOL...but you probably guessed that already. Please come over to Corrosive Challenges and join in the fun. Someone this month is going to win Stretch N Bubbles digis!



4 comments:

Patti said...

Congrats on the new printer.... I can't imagine life without one! Your card is adorable!

Dana said...

Oh this is too cute Anita.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is just precious!! Love hte pretty colors you've used!! ;) Fun sentiment too!!

Joanie said...

WOW!!!! Incredible card! Love the stamp and how you colored it!!! Adding that inside paper really makes it POP!!!!