Sunday, January 24, 2010

Corrosive Challenge - Fancy Folds


I am always soooo far behind the times. The tutorial for the Free-Standing Pop Up Card has been on SCS for EVER! But would you believe this is the very first time I've made one? Why is it that I'm always a year (or three) late trying these fancy folds? This was really sooo easy to do and I will be doing more soon.

For those who are local, this is one of the Fancy Fold techniques I will be doing at my Fancy Folds workshop on March 8th. And YES There are still a few spaces left for that class.

Join in the fun at Corrosive Challenge this week and try this, or any other "Fancy Fold" card design. Perhaps this is just the kick in the pants you need to try one that you've been putting off too :) I'll be scouting the entries this week for something even older...uhhhh I mean newer to try myself.

3 comments:

DonnaLee said...

Love it!
I have never tried that fold either, maybe I will give it a whirl!
TFS
~Donna~

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Neat card and so pretty too.