Sunday, January 31, 2010

Corrosive Challenge - All You Need is Love

and caffeine...and chocolate...ohhhhh and a great pair of high heel boots LOL. Ok...maybe not everyone needs the boots, but I sure do! The challenge this week at Corrosive Challenge is "Love" of course. So I've prepared for you a nice piccie of my favorite boots, which I LOVE!

Just kidding. I do, however, have another Dawn McVey inspired creation. Hmmm...I'm starting to think that McVey Mondays would be a great regular feature for me LOL...wonder how she would feel about that?


The base is Kraft stamped in Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and white. All those lovely hearts are from the new I {heart} Hearts set in the SU mini catalogue. The border is punched using the SU eyelet border punch in Eggplant Envy (that's a retired color, I just happened to have a scrap on hand). Here is the Dawn McVey post I was inspired by. WAIT...before you go over and get lost in Dawn's blog...please don't forget to share you "Love-ly" crfeations with us at Corrosive Challenge this week!

*******************************************

Now for a big announcement! Tomorrow is my first day back to work after two years of being a stay at home mother. YIKES I am soooo nervous...mostly about getting out of the house in the morning, but also about the changes for my two daughters. I am pretty sure this new day job is going to impact my stamping time, but I'm determined to keep the commitments I've made to the teams I'm currently on. I enjoy this too much to just give it up! So, if I don't post as often as I used to, I'm sure you'll understand.




5 comments:

JazzyH said...

Great card! I think you were do fabulous!

Dana said...

Beautiful card Anita and don't worry, you will do fine going back to work. Look at challenges while your at work and then do them when you get home. That's how I'm able to keep up with things. Wish you all the best.

Hugs~
Dana

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh I love the colors you used!!!

Good luck back at work! I bet you will love it....and be really tired after your first day, lol!

John said...

I love this card. The colors are wonderful and it is so simple, but just stunning.

Good luck with being back at work. I can not even imagine how tired you will be.

Dany