Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Color Dare 51


Where DOES the time go? I cannot believe we're at CD 51 already...I joined the team officially on CD19...but I still love doing these challenges. Yes, some weeks it is difficult, but very rarely have I ended up with a card I didn't like.

My Mytroshka is one of Stampin Up!'s new stamp sets in the Occasions Mini Catalogue out now. My 6 year old daughter loves nesting dolls...she has two that are kitties and she loves to play with them. So I had to have this set. This week's Color Dare is Garden Green (my fav green), Barely Banana and Melon Mambo. I'm pre-posting this card a couple of days early and I cannot wait to see what the other Color Dare girls have done with this combo...it's gonna be a good one this week. We'd love to have you play along and if you don't have the new In-Color Melon Mambo, you could substitue Pink Passion or Pixie Pink...or any other brand that is similar...we're not THAT fussy, we just want you to play!

6 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

gorgeous! Love teh layers and the image it so cute!

Patti said...

Now this is just adorable! I love the dp and how your framed your focal point!Your coloring is perfect as always! It is a fun color combo!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Danni said...

When I saw this set I couldn't imagine a card with it...now seeing yours it's just so fabulous! What a great job you did on this!

Dany said...

Anita,

This has got to be my favorite stamp set ever!!! I have not made many cards with it yet, but I LOVE Matryoshka's and I LOVE your card.

You have a great blog too.

Dany

if you are interested, I have posted some info on Matryoshka dolls on my blog, along with one of the cards I did.

Katie Cotton said...

beautiful card!!!!!