Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Color Dare 50 - Ruby Caramel Bays

I'm a bit late posting my Color Dare cards today...I've been really lazy they were done on time, but I couldn't seem to get them photographed until this morning.




The first card uses my Doolefactory Final Frontier Stamps again...there's just something about Bermuda Bay in a color combo that makes me want to use that set! The strip of paper is from an awesome page from Bella Blvd. that I bought just to coordinate with the stamp set. I used the Sweet Stop sketch for this week on this card.

This set of cards is very plain, but kinda cute, too. I love mixing up the embossing folders this way and this card is totally cased from a fellow SCS member...I just changed the colors. It would be so easy to create a set of four of these just by making four card fronts, embossing each one differently, cutting and pasting!

We've got some new ladies joining us at The Color Dare this week...please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love...they are incredible designers! And please feel free to join along...we'd love to see what you do with the combo. And maybe you'll be one of the top three picks for the week!


11 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

these are adorable! Love that martian!

Joanne Travis said...

LOVE the Final Frontier stuff!! So sun and fabulous.

CreaRenata said...

What a lovely card, I love this stamp, never seen it before. Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

Renata
Sugar Baby at The Sweet Stop

Patti said...

What an adorable card! Lovin the Final Frontier Stamps! Your stars and the earth are the perfect touch! I'm really looking forward to working with you and the rest of the DT!
Hugs
Patti

DonnaLee said...

I love the fox card!! Love the colours, the CB folders...it's just great! TFS!

SnappyStamper said...

Anita~
That Final Frontier card is too cute! I LOVE the layout & really EVERYTHING about it! And that little fox card is so sweet! I like the different embossing!

Crafty Creations said...

Terrific cards!! Love the SSS37 card! Those martians are adorable!!
Maria

Liz Williams said...

Cute card and they look great in these challenge colors.

Crafty Engineering said...

Well that is simply "Out of this World"! Sorry I just had to! Very cool card...love everything about it!

Andrea (Sugar Baby at the Sweet Stop)

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

Anita, all your cards are incredible!!

Abi Bundy said...

these are so cool!