Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moody MOJO Makeup


Since I have all my Christmas shopping done *YAY ME* I found myself with a little time to play today...and I decided to play with one of my new Moody Girls that I hadn't inked up yet. This week's Makeup for the Weekend Challenge at PMS is Red, Green & White...but I'm over-Christmased in the card department...so I went with the coffee image instead. The sketch is from MOJO Monday by Julee Tilman.

I recently watched THIS VIDEO about bow tying...if you need someone to show you how to tie a bow, this is a great resource. Joanne does it the same way that I have been doing, so I don't feel like I need to do my own video LOL...I'll just direct you to hers! However, after getting a nice bow, she adds a button...thus calling it the "buttony bow". I just loved how her bow looked, so I decided to try it myself on this card. I love it...you will be seeing more of these buttony bows.

4 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Lovely, Anita! i tried a buttony bow and mine just didn't look like I wanted! So I will have to keep practicing! Yours looks perfect! Thanks for playing with PMS this week!

Christi said...

This is wonderful!!! Wow!!!

Tina said...

Awesome, this is so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us!!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Katie Cotton said...

this is darling nitsy! Fabulous job!