Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little Bling Bling for a Corrosive Challenge



This week's Corrosive Challenge is BLING! One of my favorite uses of bling is on the Scallop Oval punch from Stampin Up! I added some purple rhinestones on each of the scallops  and then two more on either end of the white tag.

Now...can you tell me what TGIO stands for? He. He. I saw this in a Cardmaker magazine a couple of years ago and have been waiting for the chance to make one... It stands for Thank Goodness It's Over! LOL... get it? Christmas shopping? LOL...I think this is a super card to send out around January 1...or wait...maybe the  end of January when all the "returns" are finished LOL

What do you like to do with your Blingity Bling? We'd love to see your blingilicious creations linked up with Mr. Linky on the Corrosive Challenge blog.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your card is awesome. I can't wait until Christmas is over.

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Martine said...

ooo this is gorgeous, wonderful papers and such a pretty image which has been coloured wonderfully :)


xx

Martine

Queenie Jeannie said...

Everyone's cards are making me want that punch too, lol! I have one box of new goodies and another is on it's way!!!