Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gift Packages

Just a quick post to show everyone what I gave to my DD's bus driver and bus attendant today for Christmas (she rides on the special needs bus). I just love how they turned out...there are also some hand amde gift tags inside, but I didn't show them because they didn't match the rest LOL


I am really loving the blue & purple combo this Christmas....it's just so cool & cheerful. Anyhow, I hope they liked it. Oh yes, and there was a box of cards inside each bag too. Now...tomorrow the teachers get their gifts and WHOO HOOOO! I've cleaned out a whole drawer of stuff that I was hoarding for Christmas LOL

I've had a couple of people ask me about these gorgeous tags I've started using...so if you're wondering, this tag is part of the Fancy Labels set from Spellbinders.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful set, Anita.

Danni said...

Awesome creations!!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling gift set Anita!! Love the colors & Frosty!!

Heidi said...

Anita this is adorable, love even the mug addition. I got my card today- thank you and so glad to help enable you. LOL!