Sunday, December 6, 2009

Corrosive Challenge

WHOO HOO! I am soooo happy to finally tell you that Janet has asked me to be on the Corrosive Challenge Blog's DT for this term. I've been doing the Corrosive Challenges for a while now and I am really looking forward to working on this team. So here is my first official creation for Corrosive Challenges as a DT member. It was based on this sketch by Janet.




And here is my take on the sketch...I just notice now that I moved the sentiment up on the band...oops...Please don't fire me already Janet!


I also squeezed the Color Throwdown combo into this card: Olive, Red, Pink & Chocolate. Why not join us this week at the Corrosive Challenge? There are prizes every week! Just link up your creation with Mr. Linky so we can check you out.

9 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! What a great, funky coffee cup image! Great design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Jacki R said...

Great card! Love the coffee cup and the seintment is great with this image!
Welcome to Janet's DT team!

Kristine said...

Hi ANita! :) This is such a cute card! love the sketch and the image and sentiment are really cute. :) Thanks so much for taking time to leave me a comment today--I really appreciated that! Happy Holidays!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is fabulous Anita! Love the way you layered the flowers in all the colours, and your colouring of the coffee cup is tres cool!!

LeAnne said...

Mmmm, wish I had a cup of that RIGHT NOW! This is adorable! Glad you were able to play using the CTD colors and congrats on your new position! :D

Christi said...

Wow this is awesome!! Congrats on making the DT!!!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hey there and Congratulations! I love what you did for the color throw down too!

Joan said...

It was worth the work - lovely card!