Sunday, December 27, 2009

Corrosive Challenge Day


The challenge this week at Corrosive Challenges is New Year's Resolutions. I don't generally make resolutions because I can't stick to them LOL. However, I think I can handle this one... to read more! I know of at least two books coming out in soft cover this year that I'll be buying... the next books in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series "Echo in the Bone", and the next one in the Sara Donati Into the Wilderness Series. Plus, I have a feeling I'll get pulled into another vampire series along the way somewhere (notice that this cute little Inktegrity raccoon is reading New Moon LOL)

What's your New Year's Resolution? Come play along at Corrosive Challenges this week and show us!

2 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

this is cute!

Sandi said...

So cute! As a teacher, I definitely agree!