Thursday, December 3, 2009

ColorQ 4You


Oops...put on your sunglasses...I may have over-brightened this one LOL. I find it very hard to judge on my laptop. This card was done for the following challenges:
1. ColorQ: Gable Green, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Bermuda Bay & Neutral (I used Kraft)...the green is there, in the mats and the holly leaves
2. Cuttlebug Challenge: Glitter/bling (besides the bling, I used stickles on Holly's fur)
4. Flutterby Wednesdays: Open challenge...anything with wings
5. Creative Card Crew: Christmas

You'll notice that I am branching out and trying some new-to-me challenges...now that I don't have my Inktegrity & Digiments images that I'm required to work with, I'm looking for ways to use up all my neglected stamps LOL.


14 comments:

mom2christopher said...

Darling card! Love the dry embossing! :) Kathy

Laura Davis said...

What a fun bright card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Danni said...

Love the fun colors! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so cute and fun!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Anita!!

Kimberly S said...

Cute image, and a pretty color combo you chose! Thanks so much for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Michelle said...

Oh such a cute card - great colors and your fairy is adorable!! So glad you were able to play along with the FBW challenge this week!

JazzyH said...

Great colors!

Kris said...

Wow Anita this card is so cute!! the color combo is very pretty! and i still love that image! =d Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by... Hugs, Kris

Tammy said...

She's a cutie! I love that you did a Christmas card in non traditional red and green! Love it.

SnappyStamper said...

This is just the coolest! I love the texture and all the little details... and your use of the colors is superb! Thanks so much for joining us at the colourQ this week, I really loved looking through your blog at all your awesome work! ~Arielle

Terrie B x said...

`Wow` Gorgeous card
Thanks for joining us at the CB Challenge
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

This is bright cheerful, and fun!!

Im so happy you took the bling challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Amanda said...

Adorable image, love how you have coloured it and the embossing is a great touch.