Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Color Dare Sneaky Peek


When I got my pre-order of Stampin Up! goodies from the new Occasions mini-catalogue that is coming out in January, I just about had a coronary! OMGosh this new stuff is soooo nice! I'm loving the clear mounted stamps (I ordered almost every new set they offered LOL) But, the one thing I haven't stopped playing with is the new bird punch. You might have noticed it on my Club Anya blog hop post a couple of weeks ago and here it is again. It punches like a hot knife through butter and it's just so darn cute in any color!

Ok, ok...enough raving...This week's Color Dare was Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Soft Suede. We'd love to see what you come up with this week. Please link up to Mr. Linky on the blog to be in the running for Riley's pick of top 3 each week.

4 comments:

Deb said...

So pretty, Anita!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Anita!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Danni said...

Very pretty!!

Abi Bundy said...

beautiful!!