Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Color Dare 49

Like 99% of blogland I'm on autopost for the Christmas break. We're somewhere in New Brunswick right now celebrating with family. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and is gearing up for a rip-roaring new year!







Ok...I know I've said this before...but I think I've found a new favorite color combo! And that right there is why I love being part of the Color Dare team. Riley's combos push us to try new and sometimes challenging color combos. This week we're using Soft Suede, Cameo Coral and Bashful Blue. This MFT image is great for mixing up color combos and I just happened to have a piece of this fabulous SU Raspberry Tart dp leftover (ok...actually I'm still hoarding some of it LOL). I'm sure the other Color Dare divas have come up with some fabulous creations with the combo...so be sure to head over to their blogs and leave them some love too. We would love for you to play along with us this week...just be sure to link up on the blog so we can find your creations.

6 comments:

JazzyH said...

Great card!

PaperCrafty said...

Great card Anita!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!! Happy New Year!!

Danni said...

Very nice card!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Anita,
Best wishes to you for a new year filled with many blessings, good health, and much happiness!

Abi Bundy said...

Great card anita, hope you had a fantastic christmas and new year!!

Sandi said...

I love how you used the ribbon as a border.