Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Color Dare 47

Sigh...I'm just not functioning properly these days...too many things on the go and too little time! Last Friday I was working on some DT assignments...including this week's Color Dare...trying to get ahead a bit so I could relax. I put together a really nice card for the Color Dare: Real Red, Glorious Green and Chocolate Chip. Oh...wait a minute...that's the wrong green LOL Hmmmm.... I'm supposed to use Green Galore this week, not Glorious Green. Man...I hate Glorious Green. It's the only SU color that I really do not like...I didn't even have a piece of GG cardstock in my scrap bin! But, I managed to come up with a card that I actually really liked... except when I went to check on what number it was, I realized I'd used the wrong green...sigh...all that work to get ahead and now I needed to do another card. So, here is the right one.


I am actually quite happy with this too... It's kind of funky. And I made a few of them as "gifts" for some customers that have orders to be delivered this week.

Now if YOU want to play along, and YOU happen to use the wrong color, that's ok :) Just use what you have that's close to the colors Riley has dared us to use. Please make sure you link up to Mr. Linky on the blog so we can see all your fabulous creations!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Anita! I know...it's easy to get those two greens mixed up :-) I LOVE that Merry Christmas banner on this card. Is that made from a punch, a die, or is it a pre-cut piece? Please tell me where I can get some :-) Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season! ~Kristin

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Danni said...

This is such a cute card, I love the buttons in the ornament..fun!

JazzyH said...

Very creative!

Katie Cotton said...

how cute is this!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Pure deliciousness!! You always make art!!!!