Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Color Dare 46 - Something a little different

I have two cards for this week's Color Dare Challenge: Taken with Teal, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. While this sounded like a great combo for some flowers...I went WAY out of my box on this first card... I won this fabulous Doodlefactory stamp set last month and wanted to play with it, so I decided that aliens could be Teal & Razzleberry :)


Not sure if you can tell, but the black paper is VERY sparkly...no...it's  not a special paper...it's plain ol SU Basic Black...with some of that fabulous new shimmer paint in the mini catalogue spritzed all over it....I thought it made for a really cool "space scape".



This card features the fabulous coffee cup from PaperMakeup Stamps again, and uses an old CPS sketch.

How's that for two VERY different cards with the same colors? The Color Dare team would love to see what you can do with this combo... and did you know that Riley picks her favs to feature each week now? If you don't have the exact SU colors, just use what you have on hand... but be sure to link up with Mr. Linky so we can find you!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Anita
Doodlefactory!! This is such a cute card and a great sentiment.

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Katie Cotton said...

hahahaha! I love these! perfect!!!