Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brrrr....it's a bit CHILLY for Corrosive day!



Oh the weather outside is frightful...LOL... this week's challenge at Corrosive Challenges by Janet is "Winter Wonderland". I am just in love with these Moody Girls from Paper Makeup Stamps, so I had to ink up Moody for Winter again for this challenge....that and...would you believe I don't own a rubber snowman??? I have some digis but my printer is still out of commission.

I used Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketch for this week...but with a twist...there were some fancy fold challenges happening this week, so I decided to convert her sketch into a "Joy Fold" card. I rather like how it turned out.


I also choose this paper for my colors this week because I love purple...and especially purple and blue for wintery/Christmas cards... and the challenge at The Pink Elephant this week was to use your favorite Christmas color combo...so I hope this fits :)

I hope every one is more ready for Christmas than I am at this point! We still have a lot of shopping to do...well...the shopping part would be easy if we just knew what to buy! Sigh...some people are just difficult to buy for. At least I don't have to do a lot of baking...we go to one of our parents' houses every year, so I just take a few cookies (and mostly because I don't like their favorites LOL).

16 comments:

Ann said...

What a great image and style of card -love it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This is amazing Anita! I love how you turned my sketch into a fold. Very clever. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very original!!

Banumathy said...

Beautiful card.

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Elena said...

I love new Anya you created! So sweet!!!

Dawn said...

What an uber cute idea!!!!!! Your so creative!! I love it!! Great Job!!

Janna said...

It is tough to alter these things, but you did an incredible job! I love this idea! She looks so sweet and angelic ont he top of the tree! And the little birds are perfect! You did an amazing job and I think all the effort was well worth it!

Smiles,
janna

kim-paperbabe said...

Wow Anita stunning, love the fairy it's fabulous, just saying today I need a new one now you've my head a buzzing LOL! HuGs Kim :)

RiNNE said...

She is a beauty!

WickedPixie said...

I think you did a beautiful job altering her! :-)Traci

Jacqueline said...

How gorgeous!!! LOVE this!! So creative! :D

Sara said...

oh my...how gorgeous!

xoxo
sarabeth

T in Etown said...

oh boy this is brilliant..

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty card Anita!! I love the fold!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!