Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two Challenge Cards


Hi, my name is Anita, and I am addicted to challenges! LOL

Seriously! I scope the internet EVERY day for my fav challenges to be posted. I keep a list of the ones I want to do and cross them off as I complete them. I print a sheet of sketches to put on my bulletin board so I don't have to "borrow" MY computer from DH to find them. I sit and look at all the info I compile and try to figure out how I can combine challenges (you cannot even imagine how many cards I have stashed away! I need to create FEWER cards).

And then I come up with something like this cute Christmas card. The inside will, of course, say "Meowy Christmas". This is my take on the CPS sketch for this week. OOOOOOOH! And did you see, I won the challenge prize for last week??? YAY ME! See... it pays to play! You have to be in it to win it! You lose all the challenges that you don't play...and all that jazz LMBO.



This is my take on the color challenge at 2 Red Bananas for this week. Participants had to pick three of the four colors to play with : Red, yellow, orange and brown. This card incorporates yellow, red & brown. It's a very simple, classic layout, but I like to keep sympathy cards very simple.

8 comments:

chelemom said...

Love both of these cards...the first one is cute and fun....the second one is simply classic!

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous cards Anita!! Congrats on your win last week!! :D

Lori said...

Congrats on your win last week Anita! That's awesome. You could have been writing about me when you were posting what you do with all the challenges...including "borrowing" your own computer from DH to check something out! That's me too! GRRR!
Love the cards. The Meow Christmas is too cute and the sympathy card is beautiful. Love the colors.

Lynette said...

Both of your cards are awesome! Great sentiment for the Christmas card:) Thanks for participating in the 2RedBananas challenge!

Beth said...

Loving both cards! Funny, my card fit both the 2RB and CPS challenges, too!

Jeanette - said...

Both cards are great! The sympathy one is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge.

Teresa said...

Great clean look on both cards. Your sympathy card is so warm too. Thanks for joining the bananas.

dstandard said...

Love the cards - and LOVE that image on the first one!