Friday, November 6, 2009

Trio of Tildas


This started out as the MOJO Monday challenge...but I ended up doing three cards. They're all my favorite 5x7 size again...gotta use up those envies! The top two in the pic follow this week's MOJO Monday sketch and the bottom one is a bit different. they're all very plain... gotta keep 'em flat for mailing or I'll still have them all next year! LOL I am on a mission to use up all the Christmas images I swapped for over the past year... I've still got a bunch of this Tilda, the Christmas cats, Christmas Owls and some you haven't even seen yet! Happily, or NOT, it's beginning to look like Christmas here...we had our first storm the other day...so I'm gettin' in the mood!

3 comments:

my5bratz said...

what a beautiful bunch of girls..

LOVE your blog header :0)

Michelle said...

I never think to make 5x7 cards. You could even frame a favorite one, since that's a common frame size. And what fun results! Love how each one is just a little bit different from the other.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute is she?!?! What a great set of cards! I really like the snowflake accessory. TFS
Beth Greco