Thursday, November 12, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things!


The challenge over at Flourishes for November is to be inspired by the Sound of Music song "My Favorite Things". I chose the line "Brown paper packages tied up with string" and wrapped a little gift in some brown paper and added a brightly colored Iris tag.

Then I pulled out one of my other "favorite things" an old retired SU set that someone sent me as a gift a while back...it's one that I regretted not buying while I had the chance. The color challenge at SCS this week was Burgandy, Kraft & Vanilla and I thought it would be perfect to showcase this peaceful church scene. I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch for this one, too.


And then I finally got a chance to use this cute digi image I won from DigiStamp Boutique a while back...and I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch again.


8 comments:

Danni said...

These are all so nice!!

~*Joni said...

Oh Anita!! You have been one busy crafter! OMword, look at this beautiful flower, so perfectly colored and I love the proportion of it to the package! Wonderful take on the Fave things challenge! Your two wintry cards are adorbale, the church looks perfect in a subdued tone, and the snowmen are so happy!! Wonderful job Anita!! Now THIS I see as your style. lol!

Karen Giron said...

These are beautiful! I love the package and your card are just stunning!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Julie Koerber said...

WOW.. WOW... and even more WOW! I love all of your creations but the way you colored up that Siberian Iris is just too much for words!

Dawn B. said...

You have been busy.. I love your coloring on the first one.. It is really beautiful..TFS

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh my goodness Anita, these are so very wonderful creations. You sure were a busy gal! Lovely image colorings job as well as great sentiments!
Hugs,
Cabio

*Alison* said...

Super cute card.. :) I love it.. thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog.. you are a doll.. HUGS