Friday, November 20, 2009

PMS November Blog Hop


If you've just hopped in her from Dawn's blog then you're on the right trail! If not, welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps November Blog Hop...to see all the wonderful PMS creations today, please go back to the beginning and follow along for lots of fabulous inspiration!

As soon as I saw this piece of dp in my bin, I knew I had to pair it with Noel for this Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop! Poor little guy...he looks so sad. Ok...maybe frustrated...I guess he kind of reminds me of DH trying to string the lights on the house every year!

And with any luck, by the time this is posted The Printer Doctor will be here fixing my poor sick little printer...sigh... lucky for me I was able to get Noel printed out before it died! I cannot believe how little I've been able to accomplish this week with my printer down...totally ruined my MOJO!

Ok...it's time to hop along to the next stop on the PMS tour today, which is Lisa Kind! Have fun on the rest of your blog hop!

18 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous card, love the red and green together. Kim

Lisa Kind said...

Love your card, Anita! So cute! I think you linked to Emily instead of me on the hop. If you see this, can you change it? Thanks!

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh! Sorry. I copy and pasted right from the email. I think there were so spaces that threw off the link. Darling card...perfect paper!

Katie Cotton said...

love it!!!! Great card!!!

Lindsy said...

Awwww ~ he is so cute! Kind of reminds me of what my DH will look like in a week or two ~ HA!
I love the colors you used, and yes, your DP is PERFECT for this little guy =)

Christi Snow said...

This card is so fun! Great design! I hope that your printer is fixed soon!! smiles...

Meli Mitchell said...

Love all the little elements on this card. Nole is just adorable, love that guy. Precious card!

Danni said...

LOL! I am just giggling!! Guess we were on the same wave length!! So funny to see the same image and same paper!!
Love your card...that border is fun!! as is the ribbon/bow!! Awesome job!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love it Anita!

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute Anita!!

Randee E said...

I Love Nole and you're right - it IS the perfect pp for this card!!

Christi said...

That dp matches Noel perfect!! I love this!!!

Michelle said...

That paper was a great find! Those lights look even more tangled than Nole's! Love that scalloped border and polka-dot ribbon too. :)

6p010536af9db8970b said...

I love it Anita, great job as always! This monster is one of my favs!! Thanks for participating :)

JazzyH said...

How cute!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks for including me on your blog, Anita! It's been a great hop!

Blankiefinder said...

Love your card, Anita! So cute! Love the punched edge. Hope your printer is all fixed.

Mandi said...

So very cute! And I love the paper you used on this. Cute!