Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PMS Challenge Cards

THIS IS MY SECOND POST TODAY!
PLEASE SCROOLL DOWN FOR MY INKTEGRITY RELEASE CREATIONS!

Gosh...it seems like forever since I used my PMS stamps...I got so busy with DT assignments that I just wasn't able to pick them up for a while....but I got this awesome Nurse Fairy a while back and with the "Whine Flu" going around I figured I should have some get well cards on hand LOL. The challenge at PMS this week was a great sketch and I was able to pull all this dp out of my scrap bin! YAY! I love it when that happens, because my scrap bin is HUMUNGOUS!



I also managed to get a few images of Henry printed off before my printer died...so I pulled this card together for the charity challenge at JUGs, as well as the CPS sketch challenge. The proceeds from the sale of Henry will support the Anderson family who recently lost their baby to a virus. There are several companies who are working to support the family, so please check out the JUGs challenge and the PMS site for more info on how you can help.



12 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun Fun cards! Great Job Anita.
Love your color combo's on both of your cards.

SnappyStamper said...

Wonderful job on both cards... the Henry image is so cute, but it does break my heart every time I see it...

Christi said...

Both of your cards are fantastic!!!

dstandard said...

Adorable images and cards!

Martha said...

both card are adorable!

Andrea M said...

Lovely cards! Beautiful colors and design on both :)

Michelle said...

Adorable cards! Sorry about your printer troubles.

Stampin' Pam said...

ANita - you totally rock! This Henry card is fabulous.
Love the BG. Thank you so very much for participating in this cause - Just Us Girls appreciates your reaching out in this small but meaningful to the family that is grieving so much right now. HUGS!

PaperCrafty said...

Great cards Anita!! I just love the fairy nurse!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love the two folders in different colored cardstock - so smart!!! Great card!

Lindsay said...

very nice cards!

Katie Cotton said...

well isnt she just the most sunshiney nurse you've ever seen! :) Great job!