Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Playing with Pendants

I recently picked up some new Pendants from Spellbinders and have been playing with them... WOWEE they can sure add a lot to a project. Have a looksie what I've been doing :)


Garden Green is quickly becoming my favorite shade of green! It's perfect for Christmas and just looooooookie how gorgeous it is all monochromatic with a little bit o' olive ribbon & pearls. For this card, I used the Renaissance Hearts pendant die and added a white embossed Delightful Decorations punch out. I can't seem to get the colors right on the screen, but in person this card is simply gorgeous! And now the disappointing part....I did pretty much copy this card from someone on SCS :(






These babies, however, I did all on my own! These are two designs for little chipboard coaster "photo frames". I designed them for an event our church holds every year at Christmas. This will be a craft for ages 10+ and everyone who saw them was very happy :) Of course, everything will be cut for them, and all they have to do is tape them together in the right order! But then, LOOKIE HERE




This is the inside...the "frame" part. Just a few cute little trees from Patterned Pines, and a photo mat sized just perfectly for your wallet-sized school picture! Isn't this a cute project for kids to make as a little gift for Auntie or Grandma?

No comments: