Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Inktegrity

I am soooo happy to report that while you are reading this I am enjoying a weekend of scrapbooking & girl talk at a friend's lakeside cottage. Let me tell you, last year when I woke up on the Saturday morning of this "retreat" and looked out over the lake, with the sun rising in her huge windows, I was in heaven! I can only hope the weather will be just as perfect this year. I finished approximately 30 pages last year, but with my printer down this year, I don't know if I'll be able to get as much accomplished...I didn't get to print out my pics before it died.

Anywho...enough personal dribble...you're here to see some cards, aren't you? I do have an Inktegrity card to show you today.



Isn't he CUTE? This is a free image that Joni has available HERE. I used this week's Card Patterns sketch. I think will be a great card for some upcoming kiddles bday.

4 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card!! Love the sparkles you added to her!!

Martha said...

cute cute image.

Nikki said...

I love this color combo! Isn't it amazing that the right shade of brown can almost make any combo look so elegant!

Linda B said...

You're so lucky to be at a retreat! I'm jealous:D