Monday, November 30, 2009

Manic Monday


I have been so busy & tired addicted to Facebook games that I haven't been doing much cardmaking...which is just WRONG. I mean, Christmas is just 25 days away now and I know at least one friend who will mail her Christmas cards tomorrow...sigh...where did the time go? I have a lot of cards made, but not nearly enough for all my cyber friends that I'd LIKE to send to. Plus, I still have hand made gifts to make start. So....I found myself alone this morning with some time to make cards and I did manage to get one done! It's even a Christmas card! Now...I intentionally made this card for the following challenges:

1. Mojo Monday Sketch
2. Corrosive Challenge: Red & Green
3. Paper Makeup Stamps: Christmas
4. The Pink Elephant: Favorite coloring medium (markers & blender pen on watercolor paper)
5. 2Red Bananas: Christmas/Winter

When I was finished making this card, I had enough time to go looking for another challenge... ummm...I think the challenge world is against me today because when I looked at these challenges the card I already made fit! I guess I was only meant to make one card this morning :)

6. Cupcake Crafts Challenge: Red & Green
7. Cuttlebug Spot: Winter

While I didn't get another card made this morning, I did find a card (uh...this one LOL) to mass produce for a swap I'm doing, so that's good, I guess.

17 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! Love your coloring and the paper you used. Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty card Anita!! I love the rounded corners!! Great job on this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Patti said...

You certainly rocked out the challenges with this one! Very nicely done!

Danni said...

Those Facebook games get you too, huh? LOL!!
Great card!

Teresa said...

Love those stripes and how you colored the image. Very cool. THanks for joining the bananas.

Ann said...

Great card - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Witch said...

Love the card...I understand about the face book games! I am in desperate search of neighbors! LOL!! Thanks for joining TPE this week!

Betty

Dawn Mercedes said...

wow wee...so if I post a compliment...it covers my dt job at Corrosive AND PMS...thanks for making it a little easier. haha.

Seriously...great card!

cjsmom said...

great card! i love the image and p.s. i love your blog!

Dawn B. said...

What a beautiful image. I hear you about STARTING my Christmas project.. I am so far behind.. Great job Anita..

Tina said...

Oh goodness, this is pure loveliness. Thanks for playing along at PMS.

Sandra Farrell said...

Wow, great card - and I love your Christmas blog template too. wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Christi said...

Wow!! This is wonderful!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Thanks for playing! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling image! thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

Amy said...

Cool card! Amazing that you combined all those challenges!

Katie Cotton said...

i am guilty at being a very very bad blogger lately! I'm trying to get caught up! You have been rockin' the pms!