Saturday, November 28, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here



It's just too late, after a long day to try to come up with a witty title for this post :) This card is for the Tuesday Morning Sketch and the JUGs color challenge (oops, I'm a couple of days late for that one)... I'd enter it in the Corrosive Challenge too, but it wasn't really movie inspired...if I was inspired by Stuart Little I would have left this cute little Inktegrity guy white LMBO. Hmmm...the mice in Cinderella are grey... or there's that movie with Nathan Lane chasing the mouse all through the house... Ok...I'm cheating, I know.



5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - isn't he sweet! I love your card Anita. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

JazzyH said...

I love the paper you used.

Tammy said...

Super cute!
Thanks for participating in the Tuesday Morning sketch this week.

Nikki said...

Ha Ha!!! I am so addicted to Farmville!

JoanOttevanger said...

Hi Anita,
Welcome to our group and your card is beautiful also your background and banner.