Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inktegrity Release Week

Well this week has started off pretty much as bad as last week ended...on Friday the 13th I had a devil of a time with a card you'll see later this week...I jammed some paper in my printer, then when I finally managed to get it out, I couldn't get clean prints! GRRRRRR....so I gave up for the rest of the day. Back at it yesterday, I find another piece of paper still stuck, so I manage to get it out, and then my printer just won't work. It makes a terrible scratching sound and just doesn't move...soooooo, it's a darn good thing my DT work with Inktegrity & Digiments is all done because it looks like I will be without a printer for a while! Anyhow, before it died, I did manage to print off enough images to do a few cards. Here are two new images that have been released yesterday and today at Inktegrity.


Favorite Doll was actually released yesterday, but I'm having such a bad week that I didn't have her ready to go until late last night. I used this week's challenge at The Pink Elephant for this card. I wanted to put the doll on her side and add the sentiment "ROFL", but since my printer is broken, I went with a plain gift tag instead.



Ok...now that I'm all caught up :) This cute little guy is being released today! He DOES come all assembled for you...I just cut him apart for a giggle. I really missed my printed on this card...I soooo wanted to add more parts and print the sentiment...my handwriting just ruins the card IMO....oh well. You should really head on over to the Inktegrity blog to see what the other designers have come up with...they are totally different and super fabulous! Come back tomorrow for the last image being released, as well as my entry for the mantle challenge...you still have time to grab your free mantle and decorate it to win some Inktegrity images!

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Hovey, why do we even digi stamp when rubber stamping is less frustrating? Oh, I know, because we LOVE digis even if our printers work overtime. lol! These came out sooo awesome I love the doll colors, and your robot still makes me giggle! Thank you for your work all term long, I loved having you on the DT.
hugs!

Ann said...

Love both cards but the robot one made me chuckle so much. Just love it.

Ann xxx

Hannah said...

Super cute!!!
hugs~ Hannah

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute cards Anita!! My fav is the circle card!! Great job!!

tina said...

I love the blue & brown colour combo! Cute, cute.

Tina
@ The Pink Elephant