Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Inktegrity Release Day 3


THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY COLOR DARE CARD!

Today is the final day of releases at Inktegrity...and so I can finally show you my mantle creation. This is the famous Friday the 13th card that I stuck my hand in the stickles TWICE... and jammed up my printer with! After seeing what the other gals have done with this image, I was not sooo happy with my own creation, so REALLY... you need to go check out what the other girls have made for you to see.


The sentiment (printed before the big crash) is from the latest release of Digiments. And see that cute fuzzy bear? He's the new image being released TODAY at Inktegrity. Here's another card I did to focus just on the bear image.


Don't forget you can go to the Inktegrity Blog HERE to pick up your free mantle image. If you'd like to share your decorated mantle, by linking up with Mr. Linky you could win the new Inktegrity images being released on Dec 1st!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute,

Tammy said...

Fantastic Anita!

Danni said...

These are so cute!

~*Joni said...

Ahahaha! You and your Friday the 13th stories. I love it!! :D Well the Digis are now at peace, my dear. You have done wonderful work and this mantel is adorable!! Love the sentiment! :D

Nikki said...

I love the simplistic color scheme.. ELEGANT!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Anita!!

SugarBeanz said...

Beautiful cards!