Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Joni!



SURPRISE Joni!

The girls at Inktegrity are all getting together (cyber-ly) to celebrate Joni's birthday today...we all made her a birthday card! Joni has been one of the most fabulous people to work with and I will miss being on her team greatly. Since Joni designed Pasha for me (well, my DD) I thought it only fitting that I use her on this birthday card. In case you can't see it, her "poufs" are all flocked with light grey flocking :) She looks quite warm and fuzzy in person. The "frame" was cut using one of the MS "round the corner" punch sets...kind of tricky to get the hang of (maybe I was having a blonde moment), but the results are gorgeous!

Joni, I hope you have a great birthday filled with lots of love, friends, family, surprises, great food and a little stamping time LOL

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

EEEEEEEKKK!! No you all didn't!!! Omword Anita!! It's only 7am and I am already wanting to cry! You girls are sooo awesome to me. Pasha is sooo cute! My DD is loving her as she sits on my lap, the colors of this card are absolutely perfect with her! I love the cake, Pasha is totally welcome to enjoy it with me. You are so sweet Hovey (heehee!) and no blonde moment - the border punch is flawless. I do think that should be a Raise The Bar challenge, eh? ;) Thank you for starting off my morning with a huge smile!!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Anita!! Pasha looks adorable and I love the new MS border punch!!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this is adorable!

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful and such a cute image!!!
xx

Danni said...

Awww, this is just adorable!