Saturday, November 7, 2009

GASP! A Scrapbook Page!


Are you totally stunned? I KNOW! It's a real, finished scrapbook page. I can hardly believe it myself. I haven't finished a scrapbook page (finished as in, with photos) in MONTHS! I don't normally put my scrapbooking on my blog (not that I have a lot to show), but the challenge this week at Corrosive Challenges was NO CARDS... and since I did actually do this page this week, it qualifies! I got all gooey looking at these photos of Samantha (they're 3 years old!). She has changed soooo much!

Note to my scrapbook club ladies: Sorry for the spoiler, but this is one of the pages we're doing this month :)

OK...tomorrow I will return to your regularly scheduled cards Tee Hee.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Your page came out great...I really like it! tfs!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I need to get back to scrapbooking too.

Danni said...

Such a great page!

Giffysk8s said...

Darling! Great job with the CCBJ challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

Abi Bundy said...

what a great layout! very cute pictures to :)

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet! Makes me want to pull out my photos. :)