Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Daringly Colored Digiments Release


Here's a little sneeky peeky of the Digiments set "Christmas Songs"... Joy to the World is one of my favorite songs, and I thought it just fit perfectly with my new favorite Studio G set. I am just loving the FTL sketches with my Digiments...I find they work really well together... but if you're not a CAS type of gal, check out what some of the other Digiments design team have done with the upcoming releases (AVAILABLE on Saturday Nov 14!). There are three sets of Digiments available in this release: Christmas Songs, All the Best and Christmas Tags...and you can get all 24 Digiments for just $8! Kinda like a Holiday Special :)

I doubled up on this card by using this week's Color Dare: Really Rust, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. Another one of those challenges that was saved by finding just the right printed paper...this time, it is last year's MME Christmas stack.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty Anita. Love the paper and that sweet little image.

Danni said...

The paper is gorgeous as is your card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the papers and a wonderful image!!!
xx