Sunday, November 8, 2009

CASEing ME for Playdate Cafe


I was soooo SHOCKED to be chosen as the "I Wanna Be Just Like" card at Club Anya this week. It was one of my simplest, plainest cards that Jessica chose...so you just never know what's going to catch someone's eye! So, I decided to play along and case MYSELF Lol... but I also used this week's color challenge from the Playdate Cafe which was Red, Black and White. If you haven't played along with Club Anya's "I Wanna Be Just Like" challenge, you have until 7pm CST tonite to get your card uploaded in the TGF Galleria...and I get to choose the winner!

12 comments:

CelticWoman said...

I do truly love your background paper and your images are adorable.
Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

Julie Ranae said...

What a great way to play The Play Date Cafe Challenge...this is JUST fabulous...and congrats over at Club Anya...a win is always a good thing!

Julie said...

Great card, Anita! Beautiful coloring, and love that cherry paper!

Danni said...

This is wonderful!! I just love that paper with Anya...great job!

Dawn B. said...

I can see why she picked it.. I love that paper.. Fantastic coloring...

Lori said...

Congrats on your win Anita! This card is gorgeous...such a sweet image and great background paper. Great job as always!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card Anita!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Beautiful card Anita!! The image goes brilliantly with that background paper. I love the girl's pearls :)

*Alison* said...

great job on the challenge.. the coloring of the adorable image is wonderful.. :) I really like your card..Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. I hope you come back for our next challenge too..

~I have free digi stamps on my blog and BLOG CANDY in the upper right corner too

Cassie said...

a 'fabulous' card anita! you totally deserve to be featured with your anya cards!!
hope you are feeling better!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! Love all the red in this card. So elegant. :)