Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Mugga Inktegrity



Here's one more take on the Freebie mug image that Joni is giving away at Inktegrity this month! I love the versatility of being able to place other Inktegrity images on the mug to create a mug for any theme. I dont' really know why, but I thought a mug for a teacher would be a great idea... I found this ruled paper in a K&Co stack and added some "doodles" so it would look like a child's school book.

This mug is one of the "accessory" images Joni created for Helpful Bizzy to carry on his serving platter. There are nine images to go with Bizzy, and they can all be used on their own for more great options! Wanna see more? The Inktegrity Divas will be using all of the platter images this week, so go check 'em out!

1 comment:

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Anita!! I love how you created a teacher's mug!! Great idea!!