Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Cards


Happy World Card Making Day!

Yes, I really have spent all afternoon working on some cards to celebrate. There are lots of challenges on Facebook, PCP and SCS if you're looking for some inspiration. The card above is done with the FREE digi image that Joni is giving you on her blog today! Aren't the ladybugs adorable? I got my CardMaker magazine the other day and as soon as I saw Tami's sketch in the back I knew I was going to make this card today.


This card I did for the first WCMD Challenge at SCS...to use a quote as the focal point.



And this one I did for the Stamping Bella challenge to be inspired by the 80's!

Well, I have been having fun this afternoon, but now, unfortunately, it's time to go figure out what to make for supper! I might be back later with some more cards. Don't forget to check the post below for some info on FREEBIES & Blog Candy...

OHHHHHH! And my own blog candy is open until tomorrow night! If you like the Inktegrity line of images, commenting on THIS POST will get you a chance to will the entire Fall Shape Ups line.

7 comments:

Fi said...

Wow - your cards are wonderful, I just love your lady bugs.
Happy World Card Making Day.
Hugs
Fi

Rebecca said...

Isn't it great to spend the day crafting away! I think these all turned out great. My favorite is probably the 80's card. You colored the little girl so cute, and I love the pink and green!

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

WOW!! Wonderful cards Anita...you have been one busy girl!! Great job!!

Martha said...

adorable cards ;)

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Tammy said...

Perfect!