Monday, October 26, 2009

Super Cool Slusser


Ok...I admit it...I like Slusser better than Pasha (the poodle Joni designed for my DD)...He's just sooooo adorable! He looks kind of sad...and pitiful...like he needs someone to play with him LOL So I did! This is an old Mojo Monday sketch and I used Pacific Point c/s with some DCWV Christmas paper. I just knew the monochrome blues would look great on Slusser. This cute little penguin is just one of the fabulous images released by Joni at Inktegrity last week. If you didn't win him in the blog candy giveaways, you can still pick him up at Joni's store, along with Pasha the Poodle and other great animals.

If you just can't get enough Inktegrity, you'll be happy to hear that there's yet another release coming up next week! We'll be celebrating this release with a blog hop on November 1st...please don't forget to join us!

4 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute card Anita!! Love the blue color combo and wonderful snowflake lace border!!

Martha said...

ahhh wonderful cards ;)
beautiful

JazzyH said...

Ah.. that is so cute!

~*Joni said...

HAHAHA!! I love the confession Anita!! :D And it's so funny because nearly everyone did a project with Pasha on the DT blog. I love this soft blue card, it's so icy and sweet at the same time. You are so awesome with the wonderful DP and colors!