Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Release Week at Inktegrity


Sniff...Sniff....Sadly this is my last new release for Inktegrity as a Design Team member. I will miss Joni & the Inky girls...these images have been so much fun to work with. On a brighter note, Joni used this release to create images that each of the design team members had requested...isn't that fun? Well, wayyyyyy back, I had mentioned to Joni that DD is into Poodles right now, so she created this poodle for her :) Isn't that sweet? Joni hadn't named her yet, so when DD saw the image she said she wanted to name her Pasha (after a long-haird chihuahua we met this summer LOL). So...please WELCOME Passha to the Inktegrity "family". I'm not sure why, but I instantly think of pink & black when I work with a poodle image. I had this great hot pink bag I wanted to recycle, so I printed Pasha out nice and big, and I "fuzzed" her up with FLOWER SOFT in bright pink. Here's the closeup of the Flower Soft and the little matching taggie.



Now...if you look really, really close at these pics you'll see that I also made some custom background paper to match Pasha. I simply changed the color of the "Oh Happy Day" sentiment to pink and repeated it in a tile pattern. This is one of the reasons I love digi!!! So easy to create a completely customized package. You could even wrap a small gift in this paper :) Or print it on tissue paper to peek out of the bag!




So, how would you like to win Pasha & her matching sentiments? All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post. I will announce the winner on Thursday October 15th when all of the new releases are available in the Inktegrity store. And if you check out the rest of the Design Team blogs you might just find some more blog candy along the way ;)

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling Anita!! I love Pasha!!

Gabby said...

Pasha is adorable! Sweet gift bag! And hey...she's matching with your 'About Me' picture...tee hee!

Mary said...

Very cute!

Mary

JazzyH said...

That is so darn cute. I love the dog

bluepoohbear75 said...

Such a cute little girl. I love this image. Great project, love the colors.

my5bratz said...

ADORABLE, thanks for all the tips about making accessories, Im a digi nut but hadnt thought "out of the box" :0)

Kim R. said...

So cute! My 9 year old is squealing with exciting looking at this stamp!! Great job!

JenniferCR said...

Such an adorable project! Pasha is such a cutie! =)