Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Inktegrity & Blog Candy Winner!

This release has been soooo much fun! These animals are all adorable. Here are two more of my creations with images available in the Inktegrity Store TOMORROW! Blog Candy winner is at the bottom of this post!


AND for a little bit of happy news...Joni has asked me to stay on the Design Team for one more month! YAY! I can't wait to see what she's got up her sleeve for November's release. Now...on to the cards:
Meet Ricky the Raccoon...and do you see what he's (or maybe she's) reading? It's New Moon of course! I finally caved and thanks to Kim who loaned me her books, I am halfway through Breaking Dawn...and surprisingly I have quite enjoyed these books...ok...maybe you're not surprised LOL. Ricky's card was inspired by this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I decided to try watercoloring her...I'm still getting used to the look of watercoloring and I'm not sure if I like it LOL.


And this cute little guy is Blackberry :) I used the MOJO Monday sketch for this one...some days it seems I can't get anything done without a challenge LOL...but I love sketches.

MORE GOOD NEWS :) Blog Candy WINNER: JenniferCR you have won Pasha & Sentiments... Please send me an e-mail at ahovey@eastlink.ca to claim your prize! Winners from all the DT blogs will be announced on the Inktegrity Blog as they are drawn.

Don't forget to check out the other Inktegrity Diva's blogs too...you might just find some other blog candy along the way!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

These are crazy cute! Can you stand it. Joni is a Rockstar isn't she.
I'm loving the cards.

Krista said...

Very cute!

Karen Giron said...

How sweet! I love the way you put this card together with the punched out hearts, very clever! Love your catapillar card too, so cute!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute cards Anita!! Can't wait to see what Joni has for us next!!