Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mega Mojo Inspiration

I know I've said this a kazillion times...but I LOOOOVE Mojo Monday and Julee's sketches. Tonite was one of those nights...I just didn't really feel like doing anything, but I went into my craft room to see what I might do. As always on a night like this, I started by looking at some of Julee's sketches...I keep them all printed out and hanging on my bulletin board for easy reference (she puts each month's sketches on an easy to print out PDF). So, I began with this week's sketch...I've been looking for something to do with this cute little nativity set that Studio G put out last year, but I've never really been sure how to use an image so small as the focus. This week's Mojo sketch was just what I needed to get moving and use this cute set.



Well, I was so happy with this creation that I decided to look through Julee's sketches for more ideas for this set...and I ended up making these three cards, too:







I have to say, I'm quite proud of myself LOL I've had this little nativity since nearly last Christmas and I've finally figured out how to use it... AAAANNNNNDDDD I think this is the first time I've actually used a Studio G set! The smallness of the sets seems to intimidate me...but NO MORE! All it takes is a little personal challenge, I guess...and a little bit of MOJO :) Thanks Julee!

2 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous MOJO cards Anita!! I love Julee's sketches!!

Lisa said...

Anita... I love what you did with Slusser! And I agree.. he looks sad in a such a cute way. Reminds me of my dog when she knows she did something wrong but is saying with her eyes... I love you! LOL
Hugs
Lisa :)