Friday, October 16, 2009

Last but not least...

I am sick AGAIN! I woke up yesterday with a desperate sore throat and the "ickies"...and today is just as bad. Advil is my best friend right now as it's the only way I can stand to move! So, thankfully I had a really productive couple of days earlier in the week and I saved this card to show you today. All of the Inktegrity new releases are now available in Joni's Store and Slusser the Penguin is just one the cute animals you can hop on over and purchase today.

I think this is one of my favorite Inktegrity cards ever! Slusser is just so darned cute! This paper is from the K&Co Occasions stack and I just love the colors... a little Christmas-y without over doing it! Now this card is also doubling (tripling?) as two challenge entries... I used the sketch from Corrosive Challenge for this week and I added some winter sparkles to the snow & snowflake brads for the Season that Sparkles challenge at Flourishes.

11 comments:

~*Joni said...

Heyyyyy, I don't remember seeing this Slusser card!! I LOVE it Anita!! I'm grabbing it indeed for the Inktegrity blog next week as he is soooo adorable on your card! I love the DP that you chose to use with him, and the blue shading is perfect for a chilly weather guy. Oh he just makes me want to snuggle with him. ;)
Great idea to give the fishies some friends!! Awesome lineup, you are the bomb diggity Anita!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Anita! I hope you feel better soon.

JazzyH said...

Very cute! Feel better!

Kim said...

Great card as usual :) Check out the award I just gave you on my blog!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Anita!! Take care and I hope you feel better!!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Anita,
Hope you are feeling better today! You need to stay inside and stamp :)
Your cards are so adorable on this page. Awesome coloring and layouts on all of them!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Ooh, clever to repeat the pail of fish!!

Janet said...

super cut card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Diane (djuseless) said...

Super cute card! I love the fishes in the buckets! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

Cassie said...

gosh anita - i hope you feel better soon!
that penguin turned out sooo cute!

Giffysk8s said...

Beyond cute! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!