Thursday, October 22, 2009

FTL 64 with Digiments

If you're already into Christmas gift-making mode, then you're going to want to head over to Natasha's Clean & Simple Stamping blog for the Fall-to-Layouts she posts every week. I liked last week's layout soooo much that I've already made 4 sets of cards to give as Christmas gifts this year...that's right...four sets using last week's layout and some WILD designer paper I never thought I'd be able to use LOL These CAS layouts are perfect for mass-production. Here's my take on this week's sketch:



Once again, I've used a Digiments sentiment to complete this card...perfect because you can make them any size you need...so I needed a long slim sentiment for this card...just made it the height I thought would look good, and VOILA!

1 comment:

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute CAS card Anita!!