Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Fun with Inktegrity and Birthday Blog Candy!

Whooo Hooo! Today is my BIRTHDAY! And Joni, being the generous soul that she is, wanted to help me celebrate by having a new release at Inktegrity today :) Not only are we celebrating the new release, but Joni will give one lucky commenter on THIS post the entire Fall Shape Ups release...hey wait a minute...it's MY Birthday and YOU get the gifts??? Full deets on the blog candy are at the end of the post, but don't forget the comment link is at the TOP of the post on my blog :) You don't know how funny it is sometimes when I read a comment and it's for the wrong card.

Today is another release in the Fall Shape Ups line at Inktegrity. You can check out the blog for great samples from other DT members with an acorn, scarecrow, apple pie and more...but I got to play with the Fall Leaf from this collection.

This Fall Leaf image was perfect for the "Serendipity" technique with my Cuttlebug. After I embossed with the Leafy Screen folder, I "gilded" the edges with gold embossing powder for a rich, regal look.


For this card, I used up lots of scraps of printed papers in great fall colors to create the wreath.

Believe it or not, it really didn't take that long to cut out all the leaves...Joni has designed her Fall Shape Ups to be really easy to cut out...even your kids could do this!

Finally, I created a little place card for a Thanksgiving table. Canadian Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away and if you're the Martha Stewart type, then you need to get going on your decor...this little card was super easy.

Don't forget to check out the Inktegrity blog today to find out who won the Recipe Challenge! Was it YOU?

Birthday Blog Candy

And leave your comment on this post (LINK IS AT THE TOP ON MY BLOG) for your chance to win! If you blog about the release & candy, you can leave a second comment (with a link to the post please) for a second chance to win! And if you choose to follow the Inktegrity Blog, or are already a follower, you may leave a third comment! Yup, 3 chances to win! Blog Candy will close on Sunday Oct 4 and I will choose a winner by Random.org on Monday morning!

5 comments:

megsmome said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May you have many many blessings today. Thanks for entering me in the contest.

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous projects!! Happy Birthday Anita!!

Lori said...

Hey Anita! Just wanted to say Happy Bday! (but don't put me in the drawing for Joni's images...I was lucky enough to already win those on her site!)
Hope you had a great bday!

Lori

Rebecca said...

The leaves do look easy to cut out...bonus! I love the fall colors that you used. Your Thanksgiving place card is awesome!!!

Happy Birthday. I hope it's a wonderful day!

just me said...

Hey Anita:) I really enjoyed the leaves. It seems like an interesting technique that you used. Hope you had a great birthday!