Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Color Dare Wednesday

So, as I was editing this photo to upload, I realized that I use A LOT of Anyas for my Color Dare challenges LOL...I think I need to branch out a bit more...in November LOL. This week's dare was Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry and Perfect Plum. I didn't know how I was going to pull this together until I found these printed papers in my Pocket Full of Posies paper stack...sometimes all it takes is the perfect dp to get your MOJO flowing! Please come over to the Color Dare blog and play along with us!

7 comments:

Lori said...

GORGEOUS Anita. I never noticed that you use Anya a lot...I DO notice that your cards are always awesome so don't change anything! :)

JazzyH said...

Gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Hi Anita
I think you did a great job. This is the perfect stamp to incorporate the colors in the Color Dare.

DoodleFactory said...

Hi Anita, your number came up as the winner for our "Final Frontier" set giveaway. Please send me your mailing address and I'll have Tracey post your winning set to you! (creatures@gmail.com)

KanataNewf said...

I don't think you need to apologize for using the Anya's - you do such a great job with them!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Anita!! Love the way it looks like Anya is floating in the waves!! Hey, I love Anya's so no apologies needed!! :D

Paige said...

I love your easel card! Thanks for showing how to add a gift card, as that is what I need to do this weekend when I make two birthday cards easel style!