Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Color Dare a Little Late


I'm late with my Color Dare even though it's been done for 2 weeks! I'm so used to having everything scheduled to post, that I forgot I hadn't scheduled this one yet LOL. Anyhow... I did two cards using this week's colors: Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke..

For this card, I used my SU pastels with a sponge dauber to color the main panel with a variety of the colors. I felt this wasn't the best representation of the colors, so I tried again with the first card.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!

Joanne Travis said...

It a beautiful, warm, and rich color combination and your samples are gorgeous!

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful cards Anita!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful

Heather Schlatter said...

Now that Cross is great and I love the scallped green DSP behind it because it makes it look like grass behind the cross this is super!!!

Heather