Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Color Dare 40

See!?!? I told you it would be November before I could branch out for the Color Dare :)


This dare really had me stumped... I literally stood in my room and stared at my stuff for a good 20 minutes trying to figure out how I was going to work Amethyst in with Suede and Pumpkin. then I found this piece of paper in the Once Upon a Time stack and VOILA! I think I said that last week, too didn't I? Well it's true...whenever I'm stuck for a challenge, finding just the right paper makes it soooo much easier. So why not play along with us this week and show us what you can do with these awesome colors (yes, I can say they're awesome now that my card is done LOL). Just link us up at the BLOG so we can find your creations.

6 comments:

Lori said...

FANTASTIC card Anita. I absolutley love the paper and the way you colored the image. I'm sure you're getting tired of me telling you that week after week...I need to come up with some new adjectives...

Lori

Michelle said...

Hey there – just a reminder the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop(e) is on Friday. So get your card/LO/project ready! I’ll send out the final list/order on the 29th. Thanks for signing up - - should be FUN!

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Jennifer said...

Your card is beautiful. I love her socks.

PaperCrafty said...

Anita, this came out awesome!! I love the color combo and Miss Anya is too cute!! Great job!!

Julie Ranae said...

Hi Anita....seeing this card caused me to make sure you know about The Play Date Cafe Challenge.... you will find it at

http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/

Sure would love to have you play along!