Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

If you're looking for a special card to make for your family & friends, why not try this really simple, but impressive, stand-alone special fold? It's called a Tri-Fold Shutter card and it really is much simpler than it looks...and it's a great way to use up scraps of leftover paper. The hardest part about this card was getting the ornament to hang straight! I will be demonstrating this special fold at my November workshops...if you'd like to see just how easy it is, contact me to book your next Stampin Up! workshop today!

9 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so awesome, Anita!! Perfect with these papers.

Linda B said...

Beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I've heard these are simple, but have yet to be this gutsy. I love your patterned paper you used nad the ornament hanging freely like that is too cool!

Danni said...

So very pretty!

Tammy said...

I'm loving this!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Anita!! I really love this fold!!

Joanne Travis said...

Love your designer papers on this awesome tri-shutter card!! So beautiful!

Heather Schlatter said...

Anita,

This one totally took my Breath away!!! I have seen this fold all over blog land but I have never had the chance to figure out how to do it, but I think this is one of my favorite ways to do it so far!!!

Heather