Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blog Candy & FREEBIE Round up for World Card Making Day!

I know I'm going to be doing a whole lot of blurfing & creating today, so I thought I would start one post this morning to include all the fabulous blog candies  and FREEBIES I run across



First up is Twinkles Glow with Stamps until Oct 30th.




Next up is Joni's Sticky Blog Candy until the 15th




Ohhhhh....Now's here's a fun one... Michelle has two FREEBIES for WCMD and just for commenting you could win EVERY DIGIMENT EVER RELEASED! AND She's giving you a second chance to win on her personal blog as well HERE.


Taylored Expressions also has a FREEBIE today for a "back of the card" signature


Joni has a new FREEBIE available today on her blog to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month and World Card Making Day.

Amy is giving away a gorgeous card kit to celebrate WCMD.

Limelight Paper Crafts has a TON of games, challenges and prizes on their blog today...you have until Sunday night to enter these ones.


I think that's it for me for today...heading to bed...will have more cards to show you tomorrow.

2 comments:

~*Joni said...

Cuuuutie ladybugs Anita! Wow! You were busy yesterday and with wonderful results. I love your focal sentiment card, your adorable Stamping Bella entry (Go 80s!) and your energy!!! ;) Wonderful job my dear!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you've been busy with the research!