Friday, October 2, 2009

Anyone for a Corrosive Anya?

This card uses the Anyone for Anya sketch for this week as well as Janet's Corrosive Challenge color combo: Melon Mambo and Kiwi Kiss. Do you think I over-blinged??? I just couldn't seem to stop! I've been stocking up on self-adhesive rhinestones and I managed to find a package of black ones the other day. I couldn't wait to use them, so I had to add some black mats to this card so the black rhinestones would fit in!

The "trick" to this sketch was that the sentiment was supposed to be sideways... hmmm...luckily I have the newly released Digiments get well sentiments. This is just one of 30 sentiments Michelle released last week... and the best part about them??? You can quickly size them to any size you need...so it was very simple to get exactly the size I needed for this card. And since the fonts Michelle used are clean and bold, it's easy to read side-ways :) Don't forget, this month Michelle is donating half of all sales to Travelling Mama!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nope, I love all the bling! Beautiful card. Happy Friday!

Lori said...

No way is this over blinged! I love it. Love how you used the colors and your coloring on the image is FANTASTIC. I think I say that all the time about your stuff but you really are very very good at coloring your images.
Lori

Abi Bundy said...

you can never have too much bling!!!! love it!

Rebecca said...

I really like this shade of green and pink together. And the rhinestones look perfect, especially with the delicate border.

carol said...

i think it looks fab, great colours, x carol GDT

Janet said...

you can never have too much bling!! i LOVE your card! thanks for playing:) Also email me i have a question for ya! janetrossi@yahoo.ca
hugs!
janet

Diane (djuseless) said...

Anya is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

Renata said...

Pretty colourcombo and I love the bling-bling on the corners and the border!

Love from AFA!

Renata

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card Anita!! I love all the bling!!